Thursday 27 September 2012

Weekly Study Tips # 2

Taking notes in class...

Taking notes in class is actually much more important than you think...
It's not just about copying down stuff the teacher says... It's also about helping you memorize the information taught in class so that you can be better prepared for quizzes, tests, ect...

Anyways... Here are some methods of taking good notes:

- BE NEAT!!!
   never think that if you write messy, you can still read it afterward, cuz trust me, YA CAN'T!!! i've tried doing that before, and the consequences weren't that good... I couldn't decipher a single word I wrote, so I ended up having to rewrite everything again from the textbook :P

- DRAW DIAGRAMS ON YOUR NOTES (and label them, too :D)
When I said "draw diagrams", I am not saying that this is a chance for you to doodle smiley faces and hearts on your notebooks... (in fact, that's the exact opposite of what I was saying) What I meant was that you should always draw diagrams that can help you memorize the stuff you're learning! and seriously, DO NOT DOODLE ON YOUR NOTES...
 

this is a BAD example of a student's notebook... XP
for those of you who thinks I'm just joking around... I'M NOT!!!!!

2 comments: